April 15, 2013
Posted by on
I feel so shallow. The world has bigger problems. I should be more grateful, and I shouldn’t take things for granted. Listening to my friends’ problems makes me realize how blessed I really am. There are so many people out there struggling, but here I am always complaining and whining.
After a series of embarrassing situations I realized that I should really stop chasing boys. I really do have better things to do, other things to focus on. It shouldn’t be the center of my world. I have bigger things to accomplish, to contribute, to share. What can I do to help? To make this life better? To make this world better?
I need to cultivate a positive attitude, a strong, resilient and independent character. All these struggles will just make me a better person. Different strokes for different folks, I get it, we all have our problems, each a unique one. Some worse than the others, a heavier weight to carry, but we need to keep going.
- Been glad cause I’ve been having constant communication with my high school friends (Zhiela, Kevin, Loise, Vitt, Vick, Lao, Stephen etc). Chat on FB everyday, text, making plans for the summer and all that. Plus we’ve been spending time hanging out again which is AWESOME!
- Yeah you can say that my FB chat box/message has been full lately. :))
- And yay, still consistent with the BFF! Calls, texts, chat. Yeah. Happy happy.
- Plus had Happy Thursday with my (girl) blockmates. Feels good man.
- Catching up, hearing their problems, reminds me that even though life is hard, friends make it easier to get by. I love these people.
April 11, 2013
Posted by on
Friends really are the family you choose. And although I might be depressed almost always, I know I’ve got my friends to help me. 🙂
- To my best friend, Dan, for being so patient and kind to me. It’s the little things. Thank you. When you text me random stupid things, ask me where I am so we can hang out in school, going to where I am, messaging me on Facebook asking me how I am, being more sensitive etc. I’m so glad we’re like this again.
- To my best friend, Vitt, for always knowing what to say. Someone I can really count on, who truly knows me inside out. You always know how to pick me up whenever I fall. I wish I could do the same for you.
- To Cath, who is my moral support. There for me in all ways, always.
- To Gabgabe, who is sensitive to how I feel, and is someone who cares.
- To Kevin, whom I don’t get to see or talk to very often, but is still such a good close friend of mine after all this time. I missed the guy!
- To Justine and Kiara, my crazy groupmates this term. I know we don’t work well together, but I can say that you guys are good company and good friends. Glad to have bonded with you girls this term!
- To my mom and Papa office, I know you want the best for me. And I will do everything to make you both proud, to give back to what you’ve blessed me with. 🙂
April 6, 2013
Posted by on
Gonna focus on the good stuff. This week was good because:
- Warm welcome from the BFF. Well, this was last week after I got back from HK, but it still counts HAHAHAHA special mention on Twitter, aawww.
- Bitstrips. Reaaally good stuff. I’m so amused. Wahahaha.
- COMMUNITY = new favorite show. Cool. Cool cool cool.
- New shows and movies from Lao’s hard drive. FUCK YEA
- Getting to bond w Lao in the cab drive to Stephen’s. It’s been more than a year…. HAHAHA
- Hanging out with the TCrew (w/o Vick though, huhu) Dinner, drinks & scary movies!
- and meeting Vitt’s new girl… ish….
- Getting drunk hahhahaha YOLO the night before my case presentation
- Having my 2 bros Stephen and Kevin to take me home 🙂
- BFF calling me up randomly on Thursday night. Hehe
- And the BFF asking me to hang out after hell week
- Going back to Church
- World Youth Day meeting and plans!!
- Talking to Therese and helping her out
- Being okay w Enzo YAAAYY HAHAHAHA
- Being sharegroup w my Ex HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA idk why
- Reggie’s hella awesome talk
- Being bullied by The Amorins lol
- Nolitaaaa for socials
- bonding w papa and mommy in papa’s new apartment
- Cath messaging me after my emo post. Thoughtful as always 🙂